Make a donation to support NVC’s projects. Here’s how the following amounts can help others:
- P5 is the cost of one sachet of Mingo, which provides a young child additional nutrition for a day
- Php750 gives a student in need a Love Bag full of a complete set of school supplies for 1 year
- Php2,500 enrolls an undernourished child in NVC’s 6-month Mingo Meals feeding program
- Php30,000 provides a motorized fiberglass fishing boat to a recipient in a coastal community
No amount is too small to help someone in need. Give online through our secure Paypal facility.
If you prefer to donate via bank deposit, we have accounts in BPI and Metrobank. Do advise us when you’ve made the transaction. Please provide the amount and the branch where you made the deposit so that we can earmark the donation in your name.
Account name: Negrense Volunteers for Change Foundation Inc.
Peso Account: 1320011147
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
Peso Current Account: 5467546007398
Dollar Savings Account: 5462546008937
Swift Code: MBTCPHMM
Buy NVC’s beautiful handcrafted products, made by artisans who directly earn from each purchase made. You can purchase online through our website using our secure Paypal facility. Select from our catalog
Champion our cause. Blog about us, follow us on Facebook and Instagram, and share our photos and posts. Connect us with people or groups that you know. Help NVC network with other nongovernment and private sector organizations to form meaningful, effective partnerships that can provide assistance to disadvantaged people and communities.
Are you interested in volunteering?
We get a lot of inquiries from people who wish to volunteer for NVC. We want to make volunteering opportunities truly meaningful and useful for volunteers as well as for NVC’s communities. As such, we are not always able to accommodate people who want to go on the field with us. We may have volunteering slots for people with specific skills who can make a specific commitment of time to share with NVC.
At the moment, we’re looking for the following skills:
- Corporate marketing and sales
- Food research and development
- Community organization and development
- Photography and videography
- Case study writing
- Journalism and feature writing
- Google Adwords and search engine optimization
- Social media writing and management